Mexico is a food lover’s paradise. Dining options are aplenty in Mexico and especially in the Mexico’s Pacific coast because of the ready supply of the freshest seafood. Mexican’s culinary tradition is also truly alive and prospering this region. Many of the Mexico’s top restaurants can be found on the Pacific coast. So when USA Today compiled a list of top beachside restaurants on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, Vallarta Nayarit dominated the list.
One of the highlights of living or travelling in Puerto Vallarta is the abundance and the quality of the food available here. Most of my guests who stay at Casa Valerie or Villa real Del Mar gush about the culinary culture in Puerto Vallarta and Punta de Mita. Excellent quality of the food is one of the reasons why Casa Valerie is counted among the best vacation villa and destination wedding villa in Puerto Vallarta.
Here is the USAToday’s list of top beachside restaurants on Mexico’s Pacific Coast:
- El Dorado Restaurant and Bar, Punta de Mita
- Don Pedro’s Restaurant & Bar, Sayulita
- Pancho’s Restaurant, Mazatlan
- Public Beach on a Sunday, Acapulco
- El Barracuda, Puerto Vallarta
- Cerritos Beach Club & Surf, Los Cabos
- La Palapa Restaurant, Puerto Vallarta
- La Perla, Zihuatenejo
- Puerto Nuevo, Baja California
- Tabasco Beach Restaurant & Bar, Cabo San Lucas